San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza
321-328 Upper Level Overlooking Right/Left Field
First Base VIP Box By First Base
Lexus Home Plate Club (0-6) Directly Behind Home Plate
Omni Hotel Premier Club (A-L) Behind Home Plate
SECTION LOCATION IN STADIUM
AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, seat 41,503 fans and was the first privately
financed ballpark in Major League Baseball since 1962.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Sale of alcohol will be terminated at the end of the seventh inning.
- Service animals for guests with disabilities are permitted, all other animals are prohibited.
SECTION LOCATION IN STADIUM
Oracle Suites (1-67) Wrap Around Stadium, Overlooking Infield and
Lexus Dugout Club Directly Behind Home Plate
Premium Field Club (107-124 Up to Row E) Behind Lexus Dugout Club, Directly Behind
Field Club (107-124 Row F and Above) Behind Premium Field Club
Virgin America Club Level Infield (207-225) Overlooking Infield
Virgin America Club Level Outfield (202-205,
Overlooking First/Third Bases
Virgin America Club Level Left Field (232-234) Overlooking Left Field Corner
Premium Lower Box (105-126 Row 1-30) Infield Behind Field Club
Lower Box (101-130 Row 31+) Behind Premium Lower Box and Outfield
Lower Box Left Field (131-135) Lower Left Field Corner
Arcade (145-152) Far Right Field
Coors Light Silver Bullpen Far Right Field
View Box (302-331) In Front of View Reserve Left Field
View Box Left Field (332-336) Upper Level Overlooking Infield
View Reserve Infield (306-324) Upper Level Overlooking Right Field
View Reserve Outfield (325-331) Upper Level Overlooking Left Field
View Reserve Left Field (332-336) Upper Level Overlooking Far Left Field
Bleachers (136-142) Other Side of Ballpark, Left Field
Center Field Bleachers (143-144) Other Side of Ballpark, Center Field
- All items allowed in the ballpark will be inspected (purses, diaper bags, backpacks, etc).
- AT&T Park offers many services to guests with disabilities, including accessible seating,
restrooms, assistive listening (section 119), elevators, and more. For more information, visit
- Escalators and elevators access all levels.
- Gates open 2 hours before scheduled game time.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the ballpark.
- Parking lots open 3 hours before scheduled game time.
- To re-enter the ballpark during games, guest must have their hands stamped before they
leave and must present their ticket stub at the gate upon re-entry.
- Personalized Scoreboard Messages are available for a $145 donation for M-F games, and a
$175 donation for weekend games and premium games. For more information, call
(415)-972-2349 or email email@example.com.
- For more information visit sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com.
Enter your email address and we will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.